Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here The Tame Go By




Last class I got some great advice on how to work with illustrator and create some of the effects I wanted for my word (obtain), and I'm hoping Adobe Illustrator skills will progress throughout the rest of the semester.
In other news, I recently stumbled upon Omar Rodriguez Lopezs' solo albums and compilations through other praised guitarists like John Fruciante, former guitarist from RHCP and solo artist. The song "Here The Tame Go By," is from his first solo album A Manuel Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One. Just a little tid bit for fun. (please disregard the video, it has no relation to the song or the artist)

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright (c) 2009 design. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.