Sunday, October 3, 2010

Drowning In Headphones And Cough Syrup.


I wish I played an instrument, then spending my entire day in my dorm room wouldn't have been so counter productive, but I guess pencil and paper are essentially the same in terms of a creative outlet. Especially when your sick and loud noises make your head feel like it's going to implode.
As much as I dislike monotonously drawing the same object over and over again, I will admit that I think it has improved my drawing. Sketching has never been my strong suit, but I've always been determined to improve. Today I dabbled in photoshop a little bit and sketched a few things. My only qualm with this class is that I'm basically computer illiterate when it comes to making digital art. I probably have the technological ability of my grandma who is nearing me in weekly hours spent on Facebook. I guess you have to start somewhere.

The Fruit of The Day's Fruitless Labor. (as seen above) Sketched with a #2 graphite pencil scanned, and used blue photo filter in Adobe Photoshop Cs4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright (c) 2009 design. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.